Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Avatar, My Self Free

My Avatar, My Self
Author: Zach Waggoner
Edition: 1
Binding: Paperback
ISBN: 0786441097



My Avatar, My Self: Identity in Video Role-Playing Games


Get My Avatar, My Self computer books for free.
Check My Avatar, My Self our best computer books for 2013. All books are available in pdf format and downloadable from rapidshare, 4shared, and mediafire.

download

My Avatar, My Self Free




Related Computer Books


Alter Ego: Avatars and their creators


Photographer Robbie Cooper's Alter Ego explores personal and social identities being shaped in the metaverse at the beginning of the twenty-first century. Portraits of online gamers and virtual-world participants from America, Asia and Europe

Fans, Bloggers, and Gamers: Media Consumers in a Digital Age


Henry Jenkins at Authors@Google (video)Henry Jenkins"s pioneering work in the early 1990s promoted the idea that fans are among the most active, creative, critically engaged, and socially connected consumers of popular culture and that they represe

Play Between Worlds: Exploring Online Game Culture


In Play Between Worlds, T. L. Taylor examines multiplayer gaming life as it is lived on the borders, in the gaps--as players slip in and out of complex social networks that cross online and offline space. Taylor questions the common assumption that p

Hello Avatar: Rise of the Networked Generation


Hello Avatar! Or, {llSay(0, "Hello, Avatar!"); is a tiny piece of user-friendly code that allows us to program our virtual selves. In Hello Avatar, B. Coleman examines a crucial aspect of our cultural shift from analog to digital: the continuum betwe

No comments:

Post a Comment